Wounded Faith Webinars 2022-23
Access to all 2022-23 Wounded Faith webinars and recordings of webinars.
International Cultic Studies Association's (ICSA) program, Spiritual Abuse Resources (SAR), will host a series of webinars during the 2022-23 season. In these webinars Rev. Dr. Neil Damgaard, editor of ICSA’s book Wounded Faith, will interview authors who wrote chapters for the book. The interview will last about 30 minutes, and then webinar attendees will have 30 minutes to ask questions. Scheduled webinars are listed below. We recommend that you read the Wounded Faith book (available on Amazon) prior to attending the webinars.
Schedule (All times are eastern, i.e., New York time)
- October 22, 2022, Saturday, 11 am. Forgiveness (Doug Duncan)
- November 19, 2022, Saturday 11 am. Marital Damage and Recovery Following Religious Abuse (Pat and Heidi Knapp)
- January 21, 2023, Saturday 11 am. The Stages of Recovery (Pat Knapp)
- February 18, 2023, Saturday 11 am. Healing Your Image of God (Wendy Duncan)
- March 18, 2023, Saturday 11 am. When the Walking Wounded Walk into Church (Ken Garrett)
- April 22, 2023, Saturday 11 am. Spiritual Abuse: Women's Issues (Judy Pardon)
- May 20, 2023, Saturday 11 am. Making Your Church Spiritually Safe