Please help ICSA help others.
ICSA depends completely upon individual donors like you. Please be as generous as possible. Donations of $75 or greater will receive a print membership. $100 - $999: Supporter Membership. $1000+ Patron Membership.
- Receive ICSA Today
- Access the expertise of mental health professionals, researchers, clergy, and victims dedicated to helping others
- Contribute to conferences, write articles, and participate in ICSA committees and study groups
- Financially support the organization and help it help others
- Increase your knowledge of the cultic studies field through ICSA publications, events, and videos - many of which are only available to members
- ICSA's Member E-Library includes:
- ICSA Today - 2010 to present
- International Journal of Coercion, Abuse, and Manipulation (IJCAM)
- International Journal of Cultic Studies (IJCS) - 2010 to 2019
- Videos, including recordings of conference sessions and virtual events
- ICSA Member Update - 2010 to present
- ICSA News Desk E-mailing - 2013 to present
- Cultic Studies Review (CSR) - 2002 - 2010
- Cultic Studies Journal (CSJ) - 1984 - 2002
- Cult Observer - 1984 - 2002
- The Advisor - 1979 - 1984
- Various ICSA e-newsletters
- Information on several hundred groups
The Index of ICSA Articles, by Periodical/Issue provides a list of each article published in ICSA Today, IJCS, CSR, and CSJ. Cult Observer and Advisor issues are available as PDFs.
ICSA engages no professional solicitors. FL No. SC-07158; Federal tax-exempt No.: 04-2667-828. A copy of this organization's official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll free within the state. 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352). www.floridaconsumerhelp.com.