ICSA depends completely upon individual donors like you.
If you would like your membership to auto-renew, please select your donation to recur annually.
Annual Membership Benefits
- Receives print copies of ICSA Today (with purchase of Print Membership)
- Inclusion in ICSA's directory of providers
- Inclusion in ICSA's weekly newsletter member news section
- Volunteer opportunities
Access to ICSA's Member E-Library, including:
- ICSA Today - 2010 to present
- International Journal of Coercion, Abuse, and Manipulation (IJCAM)
- International Journal of Cultic Studies (IJCS) - 2010 to 2019
- Videos, including recordings of conference sessions and virtual events
- Cultic Studies Review (CSR) - 2002 - 2010
- Cultic Studies Journal (CSJ) - 1984 - 2002
- Cult Observer - 1984 - 2002
- The Advisor - 1979 - 1984
- Information on several hundred groups
Purchase of Student Membership requires a photocopy of current student ID emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Index of ICSA Articles, by Periodical/Issue provides a list of each article published in ICSA Today, IJCS, CSR, and CSJ. Cult Observer and Advisor issues are available as PDFs.
ICSA engages no professional solicitors. FL No. SC-07158; Federal tax-exempt No.: 04-2667-828. A copy of this organization's official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll free within the state. 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352). www.floridaconsumerhelp.com.